Its a gamble its a gamble,my life, its a gamble..
I began wid nothing,and gathered everything.
I lost nothing,yet they won everything.
Nothing to spare,I take a chance and fumble
I shoot for the sky,roll back and tumble
Its a gamble its a gamble..my life,its a gamble
I lost the set,I forego my turn.
Yet I am happy,they show concern..
Not allowed to cry,I wash their faces.
I am unusual amongst those races..
Its a gamble its a gamble..my life,its a gamble
I showed up my face,I aint of their class
Yet I am myself,they hide beneath masks.
Hopelessly hopeful,I stroll down the streets.
In search of something to realize my needs..
Its a gamble its a gamble..my life, its a gamble
Ha! wat a life,He gave me I wonder..
No anticipated rains and no lightning thunder.
Yes Its a gamble,where I am His share..
stashed in the eden and at stake to beware..
Beware them all,that dont be like me
He sent u for future,as u r His blooming tree.
But I have a question for Him to answer..
Have I succeeded in being a disaster?
My life is a gamble and so is His.
the difference being I agree and He doesnt admit..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just amazing.
ReplyDeleteI still havent understood half of it (thanks to my mini sized mental capacity) but it still 'feels' awesome. Great job